Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Trans Men are Men

By RDD

First I will give a basic update on the Arizona Rebellion. I have been an Anarchist within the Arizona Rebellion since the very founding of the Arizona Rebellion. We are still down to one Squatter House. It looked like we were going to have two more Squatter Houses but then we got a bigger Squatter House. The Police are still a problem. The Police are still working with Human Traffickers. The Police are still full of Nazi leadership. Midnight Productions seems to be going by a different name these days.

So do I really have to refer to myself as a transmasc.
If so are trans Women required to call themselves transfem?
I as of now reject Feminism. I'm sick of everyone in the Arizona Rebellion acting like Feminism covers all issues around Gender and Sex because this is not the case at all. Every single time I approach any of the Navajo Women and bring up feminism they get angry and educate me on how equality between the Sexes was with Natives until the White Man came. Just so I don't get into some type of accusation that they are rewriting history, they educate me on how things were before. Pressing Feminism on Navajo Women is colonial. I must admit that I have had typical emotional reactions to Navajo Women when they tell me Feminism is colonial. They tend to provide hard hitting sources which I can't deny. I have noticed how Feminism tends to force me to say "I am a Transmasc" or "I am a Trans Boy"  as if being a Man was some dirty thing all by it self. I have decided to embrace Masculinism on these grounds. I was even accused recently of supporting Anti-Abortion legislation because I now reject Feminism. Masculinists protect what Feminists tend to Gas Light. I am still an Anarchist but I am a Masculinist now too. Feminism does not help Trans Men. Feminism in all honesty is outdated. The Pink Purple Girl and the Anarcho Syndical Boy both are likely to expel me for my positions. I am grateful to them both. But they are both wrong in there positions. Pinks only knows how it is to be a Trans Woman. ASB is Gay but he is none the less Cis. Unlike Feminism, Masculinists actually fight both MGTOW and MRAs. Feminists did nothing to stop the overturning of Roe versus Wade. It is okay to be a Man. Being a Man is not like being White. Trans Men are Men too, we have it much worse than Trans Women due to the fact that we are born with female parts. Feminism fails to address this. Feminists have a lot of tokenized Trans Men they show around like trophies. I am not a bigot for my Manhood.
I am a Man, not a Boy, not a Masc.
To save everyone the trouble, I resign from the Arizona Rebellion.

1 comment:

  1. RDD here verges on a theory of sexuality that goes beyond the presumptions of Feminism and the fixations of Freudism.

    ReplyDelete

Ascendance

 By Ascendance   No one knows just how hard it is to fight for the right reasons. Some of us have found this fight to be the only answer. Se...